Sunday 17 February 2008

Zooplankton

I made this image yesterday for an article on zooplankton. Originally I wanted to go for something more bold and graphic, as I'm trying to push my style more in that direction, but really I was just too fond of the image of all those cute little critters floating around. It was almost too cute in the original colors so I made them a bit more subdued. Also the sort of realism of the lens surrounding them and the out-of-focus stuff in the background helps.

When I put the page together I plan to add a crumpled paper texture and the title in a big blocky font I have in mind.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

the one directly above the lowest one looks like a fat compressed wang, just to contribute some intelligent comments to the Blog. anyway sick as usual dude, keep em cummin

Condor Photographer said...

We'd like your permission to use your zooplankton image as part of a piece of educational material we are creating for non-profit purposes. You and your website will be fully credited of course. If you object to this use, please let me know.
Mr.Zalophus@gmail.com
UCLA OceanGLOBE